Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is tramlok these days? that's a name id like to see

Comment

IL was made after we all came from the rathe... there were many that were in the CC guild on the rathe that made the new IL guild when we came over. Like stated was a small family kind of guild that went to a raiding guild. IL merged with a few guilds to become what it is today...

Comment

Well,

The majority of members from Crimson Coalition split off to Zebuxoruuk under the assumption that it would be an empty paradise, devoid of asshats.

Several of us, lead by Kharpern, and others created a guild named "Shadows of Crimson"... I found a in progress logo in my archive, dated 04/04/2001

It looks by my records that by 1 year later we were officially IL as I have archived web dev stuff from 04/04/2002.

During that year in interim, after we had landed on Zebuxoruuk, several of our friends such a Sikanak/Feanan had a guild named IL. Now I don't rightly remember if that grew out of the Rathe friend's group of Thud/Rorokidul/Sika/Feanan/Mikjo (ne Alexiia) or what. It was, afterall, 10 years ago.

I don't remember the mechanics of us Shadows of Crimson people merging with IL to be honest. It was too long ago. I do know that by 04/30/2002 Sika/Feanan were in DH, and Alexiia was in CoP, and I was heading there.

Comment

Cere just talks out of his ass, i wouldnt believe a word! /hugs and kisses. Lmao

Comment

Working...
          X