Pic of some founders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic of some founders

Hello Iratus Lepus. I'm not sure how many of you will remember us, but here we are, from left to right: Badany, Essej, Zahr; pic is from Essej's wedding. Badany was one of the founding members of IL, one of the first 20 to form the Guild. Essej was probably the second guild leader of IL after Feanan, and Zahr was also in one of the first 30 or so with an IL tag. While I only spent a short time as an officer, I co-designed your old website, mainly the members site and wrote the update blog. It looks like you guys have moved on from the work I did; but it served us well for many years. Congratulations on still existing most guilds don't last this long

Prior to Iratus Lepus many of us were in the Crimson Coalition on the Rathe. When the Rathe had a server split, we all decided to move on to Zebuxoruk, and shortly after the split several friends that raided often formed Iratus Lepus, stupidly getting the Latin wrong (technically it should be Lepus Iratus). For a long time we were a low and friendly guild not very raid orientated. We started doing bigger and better things with a much smaller force than the other guilds on Zeb. We took a vote then and majority ruled that we were going to play with the big boys and loose our friendly status for hardcore raiding. Feanan left us then and Essej took over the tireless task of Guild Leader. I was one of the first Clerics in IL with an Epic, and the first that got their epic while in the guild.

Badany shortly after getting Epic circa Feb 2002

First Quarm kill

Meeting Zebuxoruk

An old pic with a few more of us

Crap Badany!

Can't believe you have those that pic still. How are the old crew doing these days? It's been a long time mate. Hope all is well with you and yours!

Comment

Skyshrine pool room FTW!

Comment

Sage Tameron in that picture is my son who later main changed to Ulva, cleric.

He mainly had Ulva to rez himself. Before he joined IL, a bunch of IL were brought by Braddoc to help Ulva with the last epic 1.0 fight. This was back when 1.0 was a real challenge.

Comment

Ulva (original main Tameron) joined 2/14/03 and main changed from Tameron to Ulva on 6/7/04 the best I can tell from the old bkp. Ulva before and after the main change was known to box 3 clerics in a complete heal rotation.

Tameron (who we know today) joined 5/15/05.

IL killed quarm first on 2/27/04 and then nearly everyweekend until 11/26/04. Additional quarm kills were 2/19/05, 4/9/05, 4/16/05 and 7/9/05. There is a remote chance that Tameron in the picture may not be your son.

Comment

jesus, Essej got married?! god, that just means i'm old.

nice to see you dressed up for the occasion badany. hehe

screw your latin, Iratus Lepus sounds a lot better!

nice to see you cali people are still in touch, only person i'm really in touch with is sika. and indirectly thud, tietan, hallad, cause sika plays wow with them.

pity mecca shut his board down, even though traffic was nil, was nice to know where to find some people.

i want the old old screenshots. where's our first fear run?

Comment

Originally posted by feanan View Post
              jesus, Essej got married?! god, that just means i'm old.

nice to see you dressed up for the occasion badany. hehe

screw your latin, Iratus Lepus sounds a lot better!

nice to see you cali people are still in touch, only person i'm really in touch with is sika. and indirectly thud, tietan, hallad, cause sika plays wow with them.

pity mecca shut his board down, even though traffic was nil, was nice to know where to find some people.

i want the old old screenshots. where's our first fear run?
              Hey Feanan, long time no see man.

Well it was probably easier for some of us to keep in touch because we knew each other in real life prior to EQ, and joined the crack addiction together. Blame Aldur, he is the one that started it. I still keep up with Aldur, and Ewben plays in the D&D 4 campaign that I currently DM (he is a Rogue - shocking I know), Zahr is in the D&D campaign too playing a Wizard, Razatian was playing in the campaign but moved to Texas a few months ago; I still keep up with him through Facebook.

Wareden fucked me over royally and owes me like $5,000 and moved to Colorado. So needless to say I'm not in touch with him anymore.

In my defense and Zahr's, he didn't tell us it was a wedding. Essej moved to Northern CA, but we still keep in touch mostly through Facebook. He got married about a month ago in a formal ceremony there. He came back to Southern California for Thanksgiving with his family who still lives here. He sent us an invitation and said it was going to be a reception, not a ceremony. So I called him to find out details. He said "just a casual thing, backyard potluck, bring your son there will be lots of kids". I'm like OK no need to get dressed up. Obviously I wasn't the only person that got the invite like that - half the people were in Jeans and a T-Shirt and the other half were dressed in button downs and ties.

Here is a shot with the bride and his step son:

and because I love showing off pics of my son, here is a recent picture. He's almost 2.5 now:

Way too many family pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/ijohnson007
              Last edited by Badany; 12-02-2009, 01:14 PM.

Comment

hey, i sent you a PM to get your email address.

no need to clutter up the IL board, since 99% of them have no idea who we are

Comment

It's the 1% that counts Feanan

Comment

Some names are vaguely familiar but that was before I joined IL

Comment

That's awesome. For some reason Raz looks exactly like I always pictured him.

Comment

Brings back good memories /wave

Comment

OMG I know who you all are!!! Wow a very very LONG time! Tell everyone I said hi please.

Comment

Okay, remove all the clutter in that Quarm Photo and I am sure you will find the Gnome Father at the bottom of the stack!!!!! Nice seeing some of the real old timers again.

The Gnome Father of Iratus Lepus:

Comment

Hey, I think I am somewhere in the middle of that manpile, /yern quarum.

Comment

Working...
                              X