• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This calls for a Rejector name drop. /froak /flip froggy /flip

Comment

Good times. Good peoples. Unf.

Comment

Damn, Odegaard where the hell did you ever end up? Been many moons man.

Comment

WTF teme thats a low blow! Everyone knows bik overthrew you and became the master. Mdcythe my fav druid besides sava were have you been! IMO though IL would have gone so much better if we didnt have canadians.

Comment

Hey Callabik I thought I was your fav DRUID !! LOL

Comment

Callabik, where are you!!!! What game are you playing now? Go check out http://www.vendettaguild.net (forums) if you have any interest in FF when it comes out!! <3 (obviously if anyone else is interested in FF as well, please check it out too, would be cool to play with some of you guys again!)
              Last edited by Sandyinea; 04-18-2010, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Lots of people I haven't seen nor spoken to in ages. I just checked DH's roster to see if I knew anyone and there is but a small handful wow so many things have changed.

Arlakis Dreamslayer

Comment

Haha, those are awesome pics Badany. I've been playing on the project1999 EQ emulator lately to try and rekindle the old school feeling that I never really got to experience. (I think Kunark was out when I started playing). I have not seen the <Crimson Coalition> guild around much, but I am in a guild and you can find me on my monk Moridin if anyone wants to get together.

Comment

Wow, lots of old names. I too am found on p1999 these days, although i usually play very late at night and I am not hardcore. I am just enjoying it. Can find me on Yindidar my wizard or occationally on Gido my warrior haha.

Hey Woadin, wasnt it ... BLUE BOOTS!

Comment

P1999ers!

We've taken a break from it for a while. More than anything we found ourselves just twiddling our thumbs waiting for Kunark to come out. What guilds are you guys in?

Comment

Question for the old folks. When was IL created? I think I recall a merger during velious when IL started turning into a raid guild. When was that and who merged? Was it all on Zeb or was there a prior server? Sadly I was following NE's rise and fall during IL's early days.

Comment

I have some old bkp records with Roheryon killing Zlandicar on 8/29/2002 and Bruethor killing Zelnithak on 9/1/2002. I don't think there were and other older member in 2008 when the old bkp system kicked it's last kick.

Comment

Hey Mluian,

The 1st bkp shot was actually taken 2 months after IL jumped into the raiding scene. In June '02 IL and UL (Unknown Legacy) started joint raiding. IL didn't have a bkp system at that time. When we merged a condition of that merger was to introduce a unified bkp system.

As for the "creation" time for IL, Faen would be the best person to ask, IL was formed right after the ECI split where the founding members created IL over on Zebuxoruk.

Comment

Creation was just after the Rathe/ECI split 2/28/01. I joined a couple months into 2002, and we started raiding that summer. We originally tried to raid ourselves just to see if we could but the numbers were not there, the most we could do would be minor bosses in velious and Luclin and East Wing ToV.

At the time IL was a family guild, fairly small, with players who were extremely talented in thier class. Some of the newer members, like myself, wanted to climb the ladder and go hardcore. Trying to address the need of numbers and proper classes online in order to raid, our leaders forged an alliance with Unknown Legacy (UL) so that we could attempt velious bosses. They a new guild that was in a similar situation. UL was a collection of talented and hardcore players in a small guild, the combination of our two guilds was explosive. At first we just raided together as 2 guilds, after about two months each guild voted separatelly and individually as to merger. UL was more flexible and IL made stipulations and demands, such as keeping our name. And thus the raiding began!

DKP system badany set up started a month or so after the merge. Not easy setting up a system like that, and unbelieveable how long it lasted.

Comment

Thats a good summary Gido but it makes it sound too peaceful...I remember old IL hating UL and UL hating old IL! 100 post flame wars every few weeks and HBs, conspiracies, and tramlok CBing every person he could on raids!

Comment

Working...
                                X