No announcement yet.

Pic of some founders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old IL members should stay off of the current boards imo. Also, if any of you are playing p1999 come join us in <Crimson Coalition>.

unF

Comment

unF

Where is Abraxxass? Didn't he party with you guys back in the day?

Also, do I remember a video of Essej puking on himself?

Comment

Here are some pics that have somehow managed to make it through a number of hard drive recoveries in the past ten years. See Attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

Quarm was a fun day

Comment

I remember when you all beat him. Think I was in Stone at the time.

Comment

I know who you guys are. Ahh I remember the old NE/IL battles. The good old days

Comment

NE !! Carnivore !!

Comment

I doubt many of you will remember me, but figured I'd say hi to those that do!

Comment

Wow, lots of familiar names here!

Comment

Originally posted by Oicangi View Post
                      I doubt many of you will remember me, but figured I'd say hi to those that do!

I do I do!

How goes Oicangi!

Comment

Wow. I had no idea IL was still going and still going so strong. Don't know if anyone will remember me but I sure as hell reconize most of the names in this thread. I played Daoc with Thud, Caiffena and some others after wll all left but lost track of them after that.

Comment

Crazy, it feels like yesterday we were getting our first Quarm kill. Miss you guys, hope everyone is doing well. I quit EQ and have been playing Aion since September, if anyone else plays let me know

Comment

Oicangi and Woadin, I remember you both well.

I can't believe that Magikas and I have had no takers on the P1999. It's a blast to relive the original game at a much slower pace. I'll invite anyone that is interested to check it out at www.project1999.org and come join us on the server. Temple of Sol Ro jsut came out and Kunark is at least six months away, so there's plenty of time to get 50 before then!
                            Last edited by Moirainne; 03-02-2010, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Man... my first memories from IL are nights where Paca had to be on the phone with Essej so he could tank while blinded. My later memories all center around the fact that Callabik is a noob mage. unF.

Comment

Originally posted by teme View Post
                                Man... my first memories from IL are nights where Paca had to be on the phone with Essej so he could tank while blinded. My later memories all center around the fact that Callabik is a noob mage. unF.
                                Teme, how the hell have you been man. I was thinking the same about you. The noob mage who konk (Terry) had to show the ropes further back in the day SPACKLERS!

Comment

Working...
                                X