Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you've made it as a guild when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously Bowsly your gonna come into the IL forum and still continue to talk shit about me? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? lets get 1 thing straight i got booted from CoN becuse of Garrote not becuse i didnt know what i was doing or how to play..He had a beef with me from a long time ago and he isnt even man enough to talk about it i took a 2 week break and when i came back he had booted me saying " Kicked u becuse i dont like your attitude..other players complained about u." well guess who that other player was? Rakazik and he was booted 2 weeks before i was. Its kinda hard for u to know anything involving CoN guild chat or what happened when your ass wasnt even in the damn guild. You were in JD. So dont u fucking DARE come here and say how i did this and i did that when u have no idea what was said.

Comment

boys.. someone pissed in muffins breakfast.. damn bro its agame take it easy

Comment

Hmm I dont even play on Xegony any more but I got a laugh out of this. Many of you know I left IL and took a JD tag for the second time. I got to say it was a bad move. There are a few nice people in Jd but Bowlsy isnt one of them. He went off onto me in guildchat one night and went all Bipolar saying I was trying to wreck JD and 15 minutes later he was made an officer for the first time. My wife told me he demoted himself due to some pissyfit. Its nice to see JD thinks so highly of him to make him an officer the second time. Yeah he wont stop trolling he cant let things go. Just a fair warning. To all my friends who read this. I miss hanging with you. To the rest well /wave.

Comment

haha this is great... i got all kinds of familiar faces, all this is missing is mezmar yelling at me for supposedly getting him killed, when in fact im no where near him lol. That top it off just right. Xegony- "We know drama."

1.)Omg really?? Your funny. Temper tantrums? Why looky there its my old friend "The Masterdebator" Rezmer! Talk about bipolar lol! One day hes yelling stay in crystallos longer then the very next day is yelling why arent we in sod...He loved debating even if it contradicted what he said the night before. How many guilds u been in now? Servers? Hes one of the players that likes to sit out and pout, so you'll personally beg them to come. Heres your attention that you crave buddy ;-) If rezmer isnt happy he doesnt want anyone around him happy.

2.)As for Muffin its not your playing ability. I just know from experience, that you can rub people wrong.

Gratz on a smooth transition into merger, and all the apps that head your way. Well im getting off here. I have no reason to read it anymore. Happy hunting, well everyone except raptor 8D
          Last edited by SkidmarksInyourpants; 06-25-2010, 02:37 AM.

Comment

I thought you weren't coming back... Did you need to get in the...

I made you a custom avatar, do you like it? can we be friends now?

When are we gonna see that app you promised us!

Comment

I haven't laughed this hard in long time

Thanks Raptor and Bowlsy for keeping the rest of us entertained

PS this is real reason people play EQ not friends, group, raiding, its all about the drama

Comment

Congrats IL @ the UF wins.

I may not get along with Raptor, but I can certainly respect the drive and passion he plays the game and leads with. No one can argue with his results over the past year.

Bowlsy, you also have a lot of drive and passion, you just need to walk away man, and get back to the game.

Comment

Well said

Comment

Now I have seen everything. Even Ronak gets into this. He has his own hands full to stay on top and he took time to say HI and ask Bowlsy to take a break. I hope you do Bow. You have a full time job to do to keep your own people from bailing. Pay attention to your own side of the street and don't slum on ours.

Comment

rezmer hi!!!!! i misses you too!!

Comment

You know, IL was always at it's best when someone else hated us.

Comment

Working...
                        X