old IL trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flashback!

Wow, it's been so many years, and there it is, my name in lights on Google. I try to explain unF... these no0bs just don't get it :P

Miss playing SO MUCH! no time for games now, got a kid, imagine that (and Not with Doffan :P remarried to a complete non tech computer hater, how could that be?)

Good to see the guild is still kickin - though I gather (from a search i did a couple of months ago) not on Zeb? man..been soooooooo long.

*runs around in frantic circles around your ankles!*

Comment

Originally posted by Chantinker
      not on Zeb?
      Were still on Zeb in spirits. Several years ago Sony closed the Zeb server and moved everybody over to Xegony. This past summer Sony closed Druzzil Ro server and moved all them to Xegony.

Comment

Viva la CC. uNF!

Reading this made me sentimental. Ah... the good old days!

Comment

I may not have been the first BL in IL, but I sure was the sluttiest.

Comment

You bastards totally forgot who had the longest app in history.lol Bruethor can confirm my thoughts :P I wasn't ever so happy to finally get into a guild. Damn westcoast time screwing my attendance for the first hour and half ever night. Apyro loggin me in to have me in place. People thinking I was Apyro's alt cause of it.

Bruethor, you remember that night on the the undead DT event? I got lectured by you with you laughing you ass off behind the screen. I know you know what I did to get that lecture. Raptor might too if I reminded him. Damn Luma told me to say he did it. He said it was so awesome he would take the blame. God we clerics were fucking laughing our asses off with the necro's in channel.

Comment

universal noise of Fucking. Damn brue did you or I get the old zebuxoruk banner at fanfaire when they closed it?

Comment

Originally posted by canyousay View Post
                universal noise of Fucking. Damn brue did you or I get the old zebuxoruk banner at fanfaire when they closed it?
                I didn't have room in my luggage so Rastan and Ticona got it.

Originally posted by canyousay View Post
                Bruethor, you remember that night on the the undead DT event? I got lectured by you with you laughing you ass off behind the screen. I know you know what I did to get that lecture. Raptor might too if I reminded him. Damn Luma told me to say he did it. He said it was so awesome he would take the blame. God we clerics were fucking laughing our asses off with the necro's in channel.
                Inktuta event....that damn wizard who didn't know his place!

Comment

HI all, great to see so many memories from long ago. I remember seeing that quiz the 1st time around. Times have changed, back when the only competition was DAoC, Everquest was superior to everything.

I will be playing a very small amount now on freeplay. Mercenaries look like fun! Hope to see some of you in game (I've already chatted with Tameron)

Comment

Wow. How you doin Vulcon? Been quite a while.

Comment

If anyone know stuff it would be Mluian as he is younger and his mind isn't as bent as Tameron or me, not did I pay that much attention to all of that anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X