No announcement yet.

old IL trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL glad to know I made the list. All of that loooong service in the honor of the Angry Bunnies, and I'm still known as the DT king. You think the IL officers now know how to abuse a guy? Back in the day, I DT'ed my way into IL!

Comment

yarp

I'm sure the Aviaks of the world still approve of you, Rippr. I'll add ya on XBL sometime, my gamer tag is Zerka64 if anyone wants to look me up on there. Also, with the addition of the real ID thing on WOW, if anyone plays that and wants to add me my email is Arakis00@yahoo.com for that(or yahoo messenger though I'm literally never on that). It'd be cool to hear from some old guildies.

Comment

Hello bunnies,

I wonder if any of you remember a wizard named Meldor. I have been with IL during most of Planes of Power expension and previous ones.

I'm thinking of returning to EQ but it's been soo long, I do not even remember my account infos. What servers still exist etc.

Anyway good to see IL made it thru all these years.

Mel.

Comment

as for question 21 im pretty sure mine was longer around 2003 i started when we were doing ntov

Comment

I see just over 2 months for you Desolator. I have past bkp records from people who were still active in 2008 when the first bkp system went down for the last time.

08/15/05 Desolator Active Guild Member Bruethor
            08/15/05 Desolator Not Active New Member Bruethor
            07/20/05 Desolator Active New Member Bruethor
            07/16/05 Desolator Active Recruit 3 Kaeena
            07/09/05 Desolator Active Recruit 2 Kaeena
            05/05/05 Desolator Active Recruit 1 Initial Entry

Comment

What's the process to rejoin IL as an old member from 7 years ago.

I started a new account. my old one is long lost.. I will try to get it back since I still have all my original CD-KEYS.

I know requirements are quite high now to raid and such but I would love to have some folks to chat with for some help here and there on my leveling process.

I left on release of discord so all the new expansions are very new to me.

My new character is Xefia a SK lvl 25.. started couple days ago.

msg me here or in game

a.k.a. Meldor

Comment

It is good to see the old faces. Hope everything is going well! Hey Gido, Ode, Morin, and the rest of you! Nice to see IL still kickin'.

Those were some good trivia questions, brought back some memories! My wife often referred to the time I was guild leader was the time she almost divorced me

Comment

Hey Meld, good to see you. Gonna need at least level 26 to raid Demi with us ;-)

Comment

hehe, funny to see how many times paca appeared in those questions. much love to all =)

funny, i think this is the first "ol il" thread i found on my own without someone linking it to me... ahhh the luxuries of being bored at work. haven]t checked these boards in ages, but really awesome to see so many old faces.

question #9.... i honestly cant remember if i tanked yelinak first attempt. i thought i did, but i also remember at that time we were expirimenting a lot with SK aggro ownage. i know i tanked damn near everything on our first attempts (or any attempt really since we had so few consistantly playing warriors at the time, darn real life) we had some beefy SK's after the merger and yelinak was pretty much our first big kill as a new merged guild, so it's hard to recall. i remember we ran through velious that day, then on a whim we said F it and agreed to at least try to wipe admirably on him/her/it. several hours later (mostly waiting for people to get there since skyshrine was so large), we got him/her/it. it was a pretty cool moment because everyone knew we could eventually clear velious after the merger.

glad to see everyone is doing well =) i dont check boards much, but if anyone wants to get ahold of me, my email addy is:
                    kindofabigdeal04@gmail.com
                    (anchorman reference)

been looking for something to waste some time playing, if anyone has any suggestions or has anything active going (no, not eq!)

<3

Comment

I'm not dead .... Yet \m/

Comment

I had some old data on players attendance captured that covered everybody that was active at one point in our Soltaris era. For looking up some of the long time players it brings back memories seeing when various people apped and what was their first recorded raid etc. It was cut and pasted out of Badany's BKP system, how I captured it didn't make it look pretty but if you have a large format monitor and feel like remembering the old days, here it is: Link

Pick from the players names across the bottom of the screen.

Comment

I think the story goes, founding members were in the old school plane of sky when they heard:

Sirran the Lunatic shouts "What?! Now you've done it! The bunnies are angry! ANGRY I TELL YOU!"

And from there came the origin of the guild name.

Comment

Holy shit a Morin sighting?! Dude how goes?

Also: I had to laugh at 17. I don't even think I was in IL when he was getting eaten in Sky. That doesn't make it any less funny My very first (I think) raid with you guys was in PoF and I WS tanked ... Jesus I can't even remember the name of it, some dude on the walls. Totally oversold on the aggro and died in 2 hits after WS wore off lol.

Comment

Hi everyone! it's nice to see the bunnies are still angry! It's good to see so many familiar names. I was surprised I still remembered most of Feanan's trivia.

I wonder how many remember, "high girls" ?

Comment

I was AFK what are we talking about?

Comment

Working...
                                X