Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P. Hungfaryes

Rest in pease Hungfaryes.

This is to his guild mates, and EQ friends. I am a real life friend and have known J.J. for 20 + years. He was a very good friend and father to his two children.

J.J. was in his late 40s and past away from heart failure. On September 9, 2010.

I am sorry that I haven’t been able to get to a computer until now to let his guildys know. RL do not always make thing easy to deal with.

Damn man u will be missed my friend

Comment

I am sorry to hear that. He was a good friend let me use his shaman when ever I wanted to. And was fun to talk to.

Comment

This is terrible news.

I mourn for his family.

Hung will be missed.

Peace my friend.

Comment

omg. you will be missed hung. and we will always be in out thoughts.

Comment

Awe! This is so sad! :*( Thank you for letting us know of his passing My thoughts and prayers are with his family right now. Hung, you were a great friend! I iwll miss you hun! RIP hung.

Comment

He was a good friend - always willing to do anything late at night. He seldom got to raid because of his hours but he wanted to and whenever work would allow he was there even though his gear was no longer the best. He was one of those players that constantly showed "his heart" for the game, for his friends and for the guild.

I'll miss his early morning tells. Farewell my friend. Rest in peace.
              Last edited by Pyratis; 09-25-2010, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Life always has surprises and some catch us completely off guard. 40 is way to young to go, But God gives and God Takes away. I will pray for him and his family.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear.. I have known Hung for a very long time... and he was one of the best.... my prayers are with his family.

Comment

This news is shocking. It's always hard hearing about RL tragedies of our fellow guildies My thoughts, and prayers are with his family, and friends....especially family. I know from personal experiences that deaths in the Family are hard. He was also a member of our IL family, and will always be remembered by us who knew him.

Comment

Very sorry to hear about this terrible news.

R.I.P

Comment

I didn't know Hung nearly as well as many here but after the guild merger when he returned to the game I remember talking to him quite a bit about rejoining IL. He always was a real nice guy. I'm sad to hear he has moved on to another life but I am happy to have known him.

Comment

yes he was a very good person , he will be missed my heart goes out to his family .. do they have better video games in Heaven? ) . i bet they do )

Comment

You will be dearly missed my old friend.

My heart goes out to Hungfaryes many friends, guildmates, and especially his family. This quote is not of my own but it has comforted me in times such as these...

"To live in hearts we leave behind Is not to die."
                            Thomas Campbell, "Hallowed Ground"

Hankicus

Comment

I just found out today when I called his home. His father picked up and told me the bad news. I tried to help him out and I had planned on visiting him but I guess I was too late. I had thought the tough days were behind him and he could move foreward. My heart goes out to his kids and family. He had a heart as big as anyone. I really miss him. I know you are in a better place JJ, watch over those kids.

Gido

Comment

Working...
                              X