RIP Panyeni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Panyeni

I learned yesterday that Panyeni (EQ druid, real life name Donna) died on August 23. I don't have any details except that she was predeceased by her son, her mother and her grandmother.

I remember Panyeni from her days in IL as a fun loving, nuking druid. I wish I had known her better.

In the dappled shade under a sunlit tree, an old spirit of Norrath has found its rest. To all the weary pilgrims of the world, the consolation always echoes down the road that all journeys must end at their appointed times.

Here's to Panyeni, who I never knew. Her feet once ran across the land, and now they repose within it. She has taken to earth, and in so doing, taken to flight from Earth. The soil is her crysalis.

Comment

I love what you said Life. RIP Panyeni

Comment

oh wow used to group with her and her son back in the day ....

Comment

ekk her brother

Comment

Originally posted by Lifegiver View Post
            In the dappled shade under a sunlit tree, an old spirit of Norrath has found its rest. To all the weary pilgrims of the world, the consolation always echoes down the road that all journeys must end at their appointed times.

Here's to Panyeni, who I never knew. Her feet once ran across the land, and now they repose within it. She has taken to earth, and in so doing, taken to flight from Earth. The soil is her crysalis.
            Beautiful, LG. May she rest in peace.

Comment

Working...
            X