Good food and drink management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good food and drink management

Last night the topic came up about how to get the stat benefit of good food and drink without consuming those items. I'll share my method below:

First, my food bag slots are as shown below in photo 1.

Second, under options I've set Hotbar 3 to always activate button 11 & 12 when I move shown in photo 2.

Next, I dragged my non-stat food to those buttons. My Hotbar 3 is shown in photo 3.

This causes me to consume non-stat food whenever I move left or right. But because my stat food is in the top slot I get the stat benefits from those, while consuming the non-stat food when moving.

You will always remain full and get messages saying "You could not possible eat/drink any more, you would explode!" like the ones in photo 4.

Note, that if you go afk for a long period of time without moving, eventually the top slot of food will be consumed and you will lose it, so if you go afk, put the stat food in a lower slot. But while moving around, put the stat food in the top slot for that benefit and the movement will cause you to consume the non-stat food. There are several variations used by others, but this is what I have and it works for me.

Hope this helps.

ambiturn-ambiturner.gif

Comment

Working...
    X