IL Facebook Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IL Facebook Memories

After logging on last night and seeing how this guild continues to be awesome, I created a Facebook group (because I didn't see one already) for anyone who is or ever was a bunny. We've got some old timers that have joined, and we are posting pics to celebrate the enduring spirit that it is to be Iratus Lepus.

I created it, but it's open to everyone who was a friend or enemy to IL to share a new or old memory, to post recent or ancient screenshots, and to just say Hi.

We've already got over 20 really old screenshots dating back to before the founding members were even on Zeb, and I'd love to see some victory or noobing pics from the good old days to your most recent kills.

Some people that have joined already. Me (Rippr), Pathreader, Aarmy, Menlu, Razatian, and a few others.

And I'm not limiting it to those who wear the tag. Anyone who has a good story or wants to check out the history and present of IL on Facebook is ok by me to join.

This is a shrine to one of the oldest and best guilds Norrath has ever seen and will ever see for the foreseeable future!

Come by and say unF! (if you guys still do that)

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=120166478041013
    Last edited by Rippr Fynn; 10-09-2010, 05:27 PM. Reason: link
Working...
X