If you would like to apply, please contact Dakthus, Wilbyr, or Tameron and fill in the form under App Submission. We welcome all inquiries if you need any additional information or have other concerns.
Applicants should be level 105; however, exceptions will be made for certain high need classes (you are always welcome to contact us or post an application). Generally, we expect applicants (for a low priority class) to have a minimum of 8000 AAs at the time of application. Applicants (for a normal priority class or a high priority class) are encouraged to apply regardless of AA count and will be reviewed and accepted on a case by case basis.
- Cleric (3)
- Shaman (3)
- Druid (3)
- Bard (3)
- Enchanter (2)
- Berserker (2)
- Mage (2)
- Warrior (2)
- Paladin (2)
- Rogue (2)
- Ranger (2)
- Monk (2)
- Wizard (1)
- Shadowknight (1)
- Necromancer (1)
- Beastlord (1)
Exceptional Applicants ONLY
Talk to any officer or Recruitment Team
The following achievements are required for full member status, but not necessarily in order to app:
- Owning the latest expansion.
- Being the maximum level.
- You must have a minimum of 70k unbuffed hp additionally tanks will require 8000 ac unbuffed
- Being listed on Magelo, with current gear and as a member of Iratus Lepus.
- Possessing an assortment of clickies. MUST have a method to shrink and to invis.
- Having at least 50% raid attendance in the last 30 days as shown by our BKP system.
- Maintaining 25% raid attendance over the last 60 days, in perpetuity, in order to remain on our roster. Those providing valid notice of long-term away (6 Months or less) from game status will be excepted (subject to officer approval).
- Having the minimum AA required at the time you applied (Varies by class contact a Recruiter or Officer).
If you fall short of any requirements, send a tell for further discussion. You may be eligible to apply anyway, depending on class need. When in doubt, remember: there’s no harm in asking.
Updated: July 1, 2015